COVID-19 Travel Advice Poland
The safety of our customers has our fullest attention and is always our top priority.
Frequently asked questions
Where can I get tested?
So far, there is no test station in the port of Travemünde. Here you will find an overview of all test stations in Lübeck and the surrounding area.
There is no test centre in the port of Rostock so far. The nearest test centre is located in the shopping centre "Rostocker Hof" in Rostock city centre. It is possible to make an appointment online.
Galerie Rostocker Hof
1. Obergeschoss, Laden Nr. 32
Kröpeliner Str. 26-28
Monday to friday 08:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.
You can find detailed information here.
You have the possibility to get tested in the check-in area in the port of Klaipėda.
Therefor it’s necessary to make an appointment under https://www.testamide.lt/registracija/. Please choose the city (Miestas) Klaipėda and the place of testing (Testo atlikimo vieta) Uostas Klaipėda Minijos 180.
The test station closes one hour prior to departure.
What should I pay attention to when booking a new crossing?
- Use our Flexibility add-on for full flexibility. If you book the FLEX option, you can change or cancel your crossing up to 24 hours before departure without any fees.
- For the necessary comfort we recommend booking a cabin, here you will find the suitable offers
- Book comfortable and easy online
Who can I contact if I have any questions?
- Contact our team preferably via our contact form
- For bookings within the next 72 hours, please contact us by phone at 0180 66 66 600 (German landline 20 ct./call; German mobile phone max. 60 ct./call)
- Requests are answered Monday to Friday from 08:00 a.m to 06:00 p.m. according to the date of submission.
The ferries from TT-Line operate normally despite the coronavirus outbreak!
All our ferries sail according to our sailing timetables.
Book our Flexibility add-on and plan your holiday with full flexibility and without worries! With the TT-Line Flexibility add-on, you have the opportunity to make all our tariffs even more individual. You can change and cancel your booking up to 24 hours before departure free of charge.