NEW: Port of Karlshamn
Boarding for Vehicles
- Check-in takes place in the terminal building: TT-Line AB, Öresundsvägen 49-0 in 37431 Karlshamn.
- The opening hours of the TT-Line office vary depending on the day of the week. When the office is closed, you can get boarding passes at the multikiosk outside the office building.
- For trips to Klaipėda and Świnoujście, an ID/passport scan is required.
- After check-in, please follow the signs to the correct ferry dock.
- On your boarding card you will find the pier and the lane you should stand in. Please follow these instructions.
- Boarding will begin as soon as the port staff initiates it. Please follow the instructions of our crew.
- If you have parked your vehicle on the ferry, please take all your valuables and the things you need during your crossing. During the crossing the vehicle decks are closed and not accessible!
- Attention: When traveling by bicycle, it is obligatory to wear a safety vest when passing through the port to the ferry.
Boarding for Foot Passengers
- Passengers without a vehicle as well as passengers with a bicycle must check-in at our self-check-in machines at the TT-Line terminal, TT-Line AB, Hamngatan 9, 23122 Trelleborg.
- After check-in, pedestrians (including pedestrians with bicycles) must wait in the entrance area of the port building for the shuttle bus that will take you to the ship 30 minutes before departure.
- Pedestrians cannot be transported on the 06:15 and 16:30 departures from Trelleborg.
- When arriving in Trelleborg as a pedestrian with a bicycle, you must leave the ship by shuttle bus through the port.
If there are any changes, we will inform you at check-in.
TT-Line Port Karlshamn
Port of Karlshamn
Frequently asked questions
Where can I park my vehicle?
Next to our TT-Line office you can park for free with a permit. Pick up the permit at our office in the port and put it visibly in your car. If you arrive at the port one day before your ferry crossing, you have the possibility to stay in the parking lot free of charge until departure. Camping for several days is not allowed.
How can I pay for my booking?
You can pay your booking with PayPal, Visa Card, Master Card and Diners Club International.
Do I need an ID Card or a passport to check in?
When travelling with TT-Line, a valid passport or a valid National Identity Card including a picture (for EU citizens only) will have to be presented at the Check in or on board. Please note that children require a children's identity card.
Arrival by public transport
If you are travelling to the port of Karlshamn without your own car, it is advisable to use a taxi (Tel. 0454-12267). It is not possible to travel by public transport.
Arrival with a bus group
Bus groups check in at the port terminal and then take their own bus onto the ferry.
Check-in for vehicles
Check-in takes place for all types of vehicles such as cars, caravans, minibuses, motorcycles and bicycles at the self-check-in kiosks or check-in counters.
Attention: You can only check in at the self-check-in kiosks if your trip has been paid in full. If this is not the case, please contact the check-in desk.
Scan the barcode from your booking confirmation (printed or directly from your smartphone) or enter your booking number manually. The machine prints all necessary documents such as your boarding card, cabin keys and vouchers for pre-booked meals on board.
On your boarding card are the pier and track to sort. Follow the signs in the port and wait for further instructions from the cabin crew.
Print out any signs in advance and place them visibly behind the windshield of your car before entering the port. This helps our employees with the loading and unloading of the ships.
Check-in for pedestrians
Check-in for pedestrians takes place in the port terminal.
There is a bus transfer between the terminal and the ship. Please wait in the designated waiting area of the port building for the shuttle bus that will take you to the ship in time. Further information can be found here.
Are there bathrooms or showers at the harbour?
Toilets are located in the TT-Line building in the port area.
Where is the nearest ATM?
The nearest ATM from the port in Karlshamn is about 2.3 kilometers away in the center of Karlshamn.