Online Check in
Save Time and check in easilly online 48 hours prior to your Departure
Online Check in
To save some time at our Self-Check in machines you can easily check in online already 48 hours prior to departure. The Online Check in is not mandatory. You can also check in directly with your booking number at our Self-Check in machines.
Online Check in Process
- Click at the button below to get to the Online Check in 48 directly.
- Choose your language and enter your booking number, your depature port and your surname.
- Now you will see an overview about customer information, departure information and booking data & prices. If still missing please fill in your first name, your gender and your birth date.
- On the next step you have to fill in the information about your vehicle (length and registration number).
- After that you will get an overview about the cabin type and the cabin number you have booked.
- At least you will have a summary about all your information. Please check if everything is right.
- Click at "Confirm Check in"
- After you have successfully checked in, you will receive an e-mail* confirmation with a barcode. If not you can download the PDF file and print it.
- Please scan this barcode at the Self-Check in within the respective harbor.
- If you don't got an e-mail or you don't had the possibility to print the file: don't worry! You can simply re-enter your personal data at the Self-Check in again. It only needs a few minutes more before you can enter into the harbour.
- After scanning you will receive your boarding card as well as cabin keys– and, thus, the gate will open so you can drive on board.
* The e-mail will not be sent earlier than 48h prior to your departure.
You only have the possibility to check in online 48 hours before departure and at our Self-Check in machines if your booking is fully paid.