Port of Rostock
Boarding for vehicles
- When you arrive at the port of Rostock by car or bicycle, you check in at our self-check-in machines. Here you will find instructions for self check-in.
- If you want to save some time at the Self-Check in, you can check in online in advance. You can read how to do that here.
- After you have passed the Check-in, follow the directions to your correct ferry port.
- Your boarding pass will tell you which lane you should be in. Stick to it.
- Boarding begins as soon as port personnel initiate it. Follow the instructions of our crew.
- If you have parked your vehicle on the ferry, please take all your package with you and do not leave anything unattended. During the crossing, the vehicle decks are closed and not accessible!
- Attention: It is mandatory to wear a safety vest when cycling through the harbor to the ferry.
Boarding for foot passengers
- Please wait in the designated area in the port building for the shuttle bus, which will take you to the ship well before departure.
- Outside opening hours, only use the Self-Check in vending machines.
- Foot passengers can only be transported for departures and arrivals between 04:00 and 01:30 in the port of Rostock
If there are any changes, we will inform you at check-in. Watch for the loudspeaker announcements when the ship arrives. They will tell you which deck to disembark from.
|Monday-Sunday||07:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.|
- With the Combi ticket you can travel comfortably from Germany to Lithuania. Here you will have a stopover in Trelleborg (except for the departure from Rostock on Friday evenings). You can find more information about the ticket here.
- Check in is in the respective terminal building in the port of departure. Here you will receive your travel documents (e.g. boarding passes and cabin keys) for your booked journey.
- Please place the cards you have received in a clearly visible place behind the windscreen of your vehicle.
- When you have to change the vessel in Trelleborg (Sweden), a vehicle will be waiting to guide you through the port to your connecting ferry.
- You can leave the port in Trelleborg during your stopover. To do so, follow the signs to the port exit. Please be back in the loading lane at least 30 minutes before your onward journey.
Self Check in at the ticket machines is not possible for this ticket variant! Travelling without vehicles are not allowed on this route.
TT-Line Port Rostock
Port of Rostock
Zum Fährterminal 1
Arriving with vehicle
Coming from the direction of Hamburg, Lübeck, Wismar, take the A 20 to the Rostock interchange. Continue on the A 19 towards Rostock-Überseehafen.
Coming from Berlin, follow the A 24 to the Wittstock/ Dosse interchange. Continue on the A 19 towards Rostock-Überseehafen.
Arriving by public transportations
Take the Deutsche Bahn AG to Rostock main station. Change to the tram 2 or 3, go to Rostock-Dierkower Kreuz and continue by bus. Take the bus line 19 or 49 to Rostock-Seehafen Fähre.
Frequently asked questions
Where can I park my vehicle?
In Rostock you have the possibility to leave your car on paid parking spaces at the harbour.
How can I pay for my booking?
You can pay your booking with PayPal, Visa Card, Master Card and Diners Club International.
Is there a possibility to eat something at the harbour?
In the Terminal, you will find the so called “Terminal Bistro”. Here you can eat breakfast and some hot meals. The "Terminal Bistro" is open from 05:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Next to it is a shop, that allows you to stock up your luggage with e.g. snacks, drinks or cosmetics, before heading into the harbor.
Are there bathrooms or showers at the harbour?
You find toilets in front of the harbour terminal.
Do I need an ID Card or a passport to check in?
When travelling with TT-Line, a valid passport or a valid National Identity Card including a picture (for EU citizens only) will have to be presented at the Check in or on board. Please note that children require a children's identity card.