Check-In at TT-Line
Contacts and safe travelling with our modern and innovative check-in-vending machines
To make your crossing as relaxed and uncomplicated as possible, we have created an overview with the most important information about the check-in process. Please note that the information may vary depending on the port.
Find all information on:
TT-Line is one of the first ferry companies in the southern Baltic Sea to use digital and contactless self-check-in machines in Trelleborg, Travemünde and Rostock. The only thing you need is your booking number or the barcode on your booking confirmation. The TT-Line check-in procedure at the self-check-in machines is also available in PDF format for printing.
- Online Check-In: If you want to save some time at the port, you can easily check-in online 48 hours before departure. You can find a detailed description here. Please note that even with prior online check-in, you must check-in at the port at the above check-in times.
- Check-In Machines: You can only check-in at the self-check-in machines if your booking is fully paid. Follow the signposted TT-Line lanes to our blue self-check-in machines for cars.
- Select Language: Select your preferred language at the machine by touching the switch interface (touchscreen).
- Scan: Scan the barcode of your booking confirmation (printed or directly from your smartphone) or enter your booking number manually.
- Check: Check again all displayed details of your booking.
- Confirm: If necessary, you can now make changes to the passenger names and vehicle license plates. On trips to Klaipėda and Świnoujście, the ID card must be read. This may be possible on other routes under certain circumstances. Therefore, have your identification documents ready. If all the information is correct, it must be confirmed.
- Documents: Please wait until all documents are printed. Your boarding card will indicate the berth and lane for sorting. Follow the signs in the port and wait for further instructions from the boarding staff.