Heavy Transportation within Port of Rostock
TT-Line offers heavy load transportation on all routes to and from Rostock. Below you will find the procedure for delivery, pick-up and transportation in the port of Rostock.
- Please inform our Check-In Rostock about an upcoming delivery / pick-up of a heavy transport in advance by e-mail.
- The TT-Line Check-In and General Cargo Terminal (GCT) will inform the ROSTOCK PORT of the number and license plates of the vehicles and the expected transfer time.
- After registration and approval by TT-Line Check-In, the transport will receive a chargeable escort vehicle and instructions on the coordinated passage through the terminal and the gates to the temporary standby position.
- When booking for the next or next but one departure, drivers are requested to collect their boarding cards at the TT LINE check-in desk before entering the ferry terminal.
- If the departure is postponed or booked beyond the next day, drivers are requested to arrive in good time for check-in and to adhere to the counter's opening hours.