Uwaga! Zmiana godzin pracy Biura Obsługi Klienta: 26.12.2022 - ZAMKNIĘTE
Freight Booking Coordinator
at our location in Świnoujście, starting as soon as possible.
The area of responsibility includes among other:
- Coordination of our freight booking team
- Monitoring of mail handling
- First contact for key account customers in terms of service quality assurance
- Interact with the Utilization Manager and Freight Sales Team
- Organizing of trainings for new employees
- Handling of customer claims
- Optimization of processes
- Very good command of spoken and written English; German, Swedish or Polish would be an advantage
- A strong attitude towards building excellent relations with customers and co-workers in an international environment
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and analytical skills
- Focus on tasks and ability to find solutions for customers (problem-solving attitude)
- Initiative, dynamic and a can-do attitude towards achieving goals
- Team spirit: ability to work with colleagues in an international environment
- An interesting and challenging job in an international organization with an established reputation and market position, and a solid financial basis
- Work in an ambitious team
- Product and customer service training
- Attractive working conditions
You can look forward to an interesting, varied and challenging job as well as an international environment with the opportunity to develop yourself further.
A compensation package is provided for this permanent position that is commensurate with the responsibility of this position.
We look forward to receiving your application stating your salary expectations and your possible starting date.